PRENATAL DIAGNOSTICS, ULTRASOUND IN OBSTETRICS, FETAL MEDICINE
* Fetal tumors
* Arthrogryposis congenital and other sceletal anomalies
* Congenital diaphragmatic hernia
* Fetal anemia
* Controversies in first trimester routine scan: terms, probes, reports, anomalies, heart, markers, NIPT
POSSIBILITIES OF ANTENATAL US MONITORING IN DETECTION OF FETAL COMPROMISE FROM POSITIONS OF OBSTETRICIAN -SONOLOGIST AND NEONATOLOGIST
* Modern US monitoring of a small and normal fetus
* Antenatal fetal distress from the position of a neonatologist: is a correct diagnosis possible?
CNS ABNORMALITIES OF FETUS AND NEWBORN
* Echography before and after birth
* Opinion of neonatologist, children’s neurologist and neurosurgeon about follow-up, short term and long term CNS prognosis
ULTRASOUND IN GYNECOLOGY
* Urgent states
* Pediatric and adolescent gynecology
* TV ultrasound: extragenital pathology
MRI vs ULTRASOUND in gynecology: Is it worth paying more?
SPECIAL SECTION OF BLITZ REPORTS
* Mistakes of ultrasound screening
* Own experience, rare cases
PHILOSOPHY AND FUTUROLOGY OF DIAGNOSTICS
* How to read scientific article?
* How to conceive and organize scientific research?
* How to write a scientific article?
* Trends in ob-gyn ultrasound (on materials of the congress ISUOG Singapore-2018)